The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) 2015-2017 strategic plan addresses your needs in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Watch the highlight video and read about ACHE's 2015–2017 Strategic Plan.
- Increased membership and participation across the spectrum of healthcare leadership
- Higher levels of member engagement and satisfaction
- Increased brand awareness and perceived value among members and key constituents
- Greater impact in advancing effective and efficient healthcare
Welcome to the Alaska Healthcare Executives Network (AHEN)
ACHE is an international professional society of more than 40,000 healthcare executives. AHEN is an independent Chapter of the ACHE, a premier organization.
· to be the professional membership society for healthcare executives in Alaska;
· to meet its members' professional, educational, and leadership needs;
· to promote high ethical standards and conduct;
· to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and
· to promote the mission of ACHE and other appropriate professional organizations affiliated with the Chapter.
Affiliation with AHEN provides Alaska Healthcare Executives with:
- A professional networking community
- Continuing education opportunities within the state of Alaska at a reduced or no cost, and
- An opportunity to pay it forward through volunteering
President's Letter - Gavin Carmichael, MBA FACHE
Meet Your New ACHE Regent for Alaska
Bill is CEO of Sorrells and Associates LLC in Eagle River. He recently served as president of Alaska Healthcare Executives Network. He begins his three-year term on March 14 prior to the Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago. Bill can be reached at (907) 250-2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please extend your thanks to outgoing Regent for Alaska, Vivian A. Echavarria, FACHE, for all her hard work. She can be reached at (907) 729-1991 or email@example.com.
2014 Regent Award
Vivian A. Echavarria
to Jay Gandy