Welcome to the Alaska Healthcare Executives Network or AHEN!
AHEN is an independent Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), a premier organization.
- to be the professional membership society for healthcare executives in Alaska;
- to meet its members' professional, educational, and leadership needs;
- to promote high ethical standards and conduct;
- to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and
- to promote the mission of ACHE and other appropriate professional organizations affiliated with the Chapter.
Affiliation with AHEN provides Alaska healthcare executives with a professional networking community; continuing education opportunities within the state at a reduce or no cost; and an opportunity to volunteer.
- contact an AHEN Board member.
3-weeks until congress!
Join your colleagues at the 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, March 16–19 in Chicago. Register now at ache.org/Congress.
Click here to read the President's Letter
Message from Your Alaska ACHE Regent - Diversity