Welcome to the Alaska Healthcare Executives Network (AHEN)
AHEN is an independent Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), a premier organization.
· to be the professional membership society for healthcare executives in Alaska;
· to meet its members' professional, educational, and leadership needs;
· to promote high ethical standards and conduct;
· to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and
· to promote the mission of ACHE and other appropriate professional organizations affiliated with the Chapter.
Affiliation with AHEN provides Alaska Healthcare Executives with a professional networking community; continuing education opportunities within the state at a reduced or no cost; and an opportunity to volunteer.
President's Letter - Gavin Carmichael, MBA FACHE
Meet Your New ACHE Regent for Alaska
Bill is CEO of Sorrells and Associates LLC in Eagle River. He recently served as president of Alaska Healthcare Executives Network. He begins his three-year term on March 14 prior to the Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago. Bill can be reached at (907) 250-2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please extend your thanks to outgoing Regent for Alaska, Vivian A. Echavarria, FACHE, for all her hard work. She can be reached at (907) 729-1991 or email@example.com.