Welcome to AHEN
ACHE is an international professional society of more than 40,000 healthcare executives. AHEN is an independent Chapter of the ACHE, a premier organization for professionals.
Look for exciting new opportunities for education, networking and shaping healthcare leadership as we reboot AHEN, the Alaska ACHE chapter.
- Be the professional membership society for healthcare executives in Alaska
- Meet members’ professional, educational, and leadership needs
- Promote high ethical standards and conduct
- Advance healthcare leadership and management excellence
- Promote the mission of ACHE and other appropriate professional organizations affiliated with the Chapter
Affiliation with AHEN provides Alaska Healthcare Executives with:
- A professional networking community
- Continuing education opportunities within the state of Alaska at a reduced or no cost
- An opportunity to pay it forward through volunteering
- ACHE Strategic Plan
- Increased membership and participation across the spectrum of healthcare leadership
- Higher levels of member engagement and satisfaction
- Increased brand awareness and perceived value among members and key constituents
- Greater impact in advancing effective and efficient healthcare
Provide feedback to the chapter to shape the future of ACHE education provided, along with the direction and leadership of the chapter.
2018–2020 Strategic Plan Overview
ACHE’s strategic plan is designed to position the organization and the profession to proactively respond to the rapidly changing healthcare environment and help healthcare leaders improve their performance and care delivery. Based on input from the membership, chapter leaders, Regents, and non-member thought leaders, the ACHE Board of Governors has developed this strategic plan to guide our areas of focus over the next three years.