Welcome to the Alaska Healthcare Executives Network (AHEN)
ACHE is an international professional society of more than 40,000 healthcare executives. AHEN is an independent Chapter of the ACHE, a premier organization.
· to be the professional membership society for healthcare executives in Alaska;
· to meet its members' professional, educational, and leadership needs;
· to promote high ethical standards and conduct;
· to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence; and
· to promote the mission of ACHE and other appropriate professional organizations affiliated with the Chapter.
Affiliation with AHEN provides Alaska Healthcare Executives with:
- A professional networking community
- Continuing education opportunities within the state of Alaska at a reduced or no cost, and
- An opportunity to pay it forward through volunteering
ACHE Strategic Plan
The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) 2015-2017 strategic plan addresses your needs in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Watch the highlight video and read about ACHE's 2015–2017 Strategic Plan.
- Increased membership and participation across the spectrum of healthcare leadership
- Higher levels of member engagement and satisfaction
- Increased brand awareness and perceived value among members and key constituents
- Greater impact in advancing effective and efficient healthcare