F2F – Process and Technique of Negotiating
September 25 @ 7:30 am - September 26 @ 12:00 pm$650.00
Join the more than 13,000 healthcare executives who have attended this highly acclaimed program
Be one of the more than 13,000 healthcare executives who have attended this program and discovered how to engage in skillful negotiation.
- Develop a sound negotiating strategy that employs flexibility, timing, counteroffers, and alternatives.
- Control negotiations by the thoughtful use of bargaining power.
- Prepare skillfully for your next negotiation.
- Analyze your opponent’s expectations, position, bargaining power, settlement range and potential arguments.
Presented by: Christopher L. Laubach
Join seminar leader Chris L. Laubach, President, Center for Management Programs, as you learn to prepare for negotiations, analyze your opponent’s expectations and engage in negotiations to reach successful agreements.
Continuing Education Credit
ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar are commensurate to the length of the seminar in hours.
You will receive 12 hours of ACHE approval F2F educational credits.
In addition to the ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit.
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long-Term Care Administrators (NAB): A $135 fee will be applied and sponsor must notify the On-Location coordinator of request prior to Letter of Agreements being signed.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME): A lengthy application process is required involving an extensive needs assessment to be undertaken by the sponsoring organization. In addition, all promotional communication must be approved for ACCME accreditation by ACHE. The sponsor must notify the On-Location coordinator of request prior to Letter of Agreements being signed.
Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 am on the 25th,
followed by the program beginning at 8 am.
The Hotel Alyeska, has provided a special group rate
1000 Arlberg Avenue, Girdwood, Alaska (907) 754-2111 (map)
Standard King/Two Double beds $132/night plus tax. To reserve a room, please use this link: 2017 ASHNHA Annual Conference. The group rate code is ASI257. To see the correct rates, please enter the dates for the conference.
A Note on the fee: If you wish to pay by credit card, there will be an additional $36.74 service charge.
This cost is from the event registration system, and not AHEN or ACHE.